InsideLongBeach.com

Your City, Your Voice
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:58 am

All times are UTC-05:00

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2004 1:34 pm 
How about adding a dating section? There are many people that live in Long Beach that are looking for love or just companionship. I have two wonderful Aunts that would love to meet someone to accompany them to weddings, dinner parties, etc. Also, many of my own friends that are in there 30's looking for love but in all the wrong places. Why not help?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2004 5:30 pm 
Site Admin

Me wrote:
How about adding a dating section? There are many people that live in Long Beach that are looking for love or just companionship. I have two wonderful Aunts that would love to meet someone to accompany them to weddings, dinner parties, etc. Also, many of my own friends that are in there 30's looking for love but in all the wrong places. Why not help?

Hi there - I'm really glad that you found this site and posted your suggestion. The good news is that a dating/companionship section has already been under consideration and I've simply been trying to plan the best way to get that implemented. For the time being, it will likely be added as another section here in the forums; however, I'd ideally like to add a separate section that would be better suited. I've had some mixed feelings on the best way to get something implemented, but we'll get it figured out and get something up within the next couple of weeks.

Since you are not a registered user, I'm not sure whether or not you will return to see this response. I'd encourage you to register so that you'll be notified of responses to your post and you'll best be able to keep up with additions to the site.

As soon as there are major additions to the site, I intend to send out a group message which will go to all of the registered users.

Thanks again for the suggestion and encouragement.

Mike