InsideLongBeach.com

Your City, Your Voice
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:49 pm

All times are UTC-05:00

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:33 pm 
Beach Bum

What up LB? I also have a Long Beach website called LB Foodie. It is a site that is focused on dining and living in Long Beach. I am looking for people to share their experiences they've had at local restaurants. The good, the bad and the ugly. I also will be featuring user submitted pictures of LB, I will post upcoming events, news etc. If you would like to write a review of a restaurant, or contribute in any way whatsoever, please email me at submit@lbfoodie.com, or message me in this forum. Your contribution will help build a great guide to dining in LB, and you get to have your name in print! (or pixels, lol)

Thanks everyone!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:29 am 
Beach Bum

Hello everyone..I see alot of great and honest discussions on this forum about the dining scene in LB...Please come take a look at the site in my sig, and feel free to send any rants or raves to tips@lbfoodie.com . Thanks!!!

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 12:38 pm 

I've been to Coastal Grill many times and I have always enjoyed it there, the food and service is top notch.

I also love Cabana, where they seem to put it all thgether, both the food great and the service is friendly and excellent.

As for Lola's, I'm sorry but I can not say that it was enjoyable, the food was only fair at best and the service was amateurish.

Sutton Place has really good food and friendly service but the atmosphere is very poor. If you do try it, use the outdoor room.

Ay Caramba's brand new place is really cool. The bar is really nice as is the dining room. The food never fails. If you like Mexican, this is the place to go to... Along with Cabana.
Don't fill up on the chips and dip.