InsideLongBeach.com

Your City, Your Voice
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:08 pm

All times are UTC-05:00

Post subject: Lola's Ladies night
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:17 pm 

Can't speak to what occured with some of the other folks on this board, but our party was not very impressed at all.
When we arrived at Lola's right on time for our reservation, we were told that they had no record of it. But if we waited at the bar they would take us shortly. Shortly to them is almost ONE HOUR. I guess they wanted us to spend some time at the bar for obvious reasons.
When we were finnaly seated and order, we again had to wait a long time for the food to be delievered.. I asked where the food was and if we didn't get shortly we were leaving. Emaculasly the food arrived in 5 minutes, how ever 2 of the 4 dishes were undercooked and barely warm. We had to send the two dish back.. The waitress apologized several times and advised that the owner knew our situation. BUT we never saw f the owner or heard his apology.

Post subject: Re: Lola's Ladies night
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:38 am 
Site Admin

monkymom wrote:
Can't speak to what occured with some of the other folks on this board, but our party was not very impressed at all.
When we arrived at Lola's right on time for our reservation, we were told that they had no record of it. But if we waited at the bar they would take us shortly. Shortly to them is almost ONE HOUR. I guess they wanted us to spend some time at the bar for obvious reasons.
When we were finnaly seated and order, we again had to wait a long time for the food to be delievered.. I asked where the food was and if we didn't get shortly we were leaving. Emaculasly the food arrived in 5 minutes, how ever 2 of the 4 dishes were undercooked and barely warm. We had to send the two dish back.. The waitress apologized several times and advised that the owner knew our situation. BUT we never saw f the owner or heard his apology.

I can't help but wonder how it is they appear to be doing so much business, given that I don't think anybody here has had anything positive to say.

I hope they get it together.

mrk

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:18 pm 
Beach Bum

I haven't tried ladies night yet, maybe I will one day.

Last edited by DonnaG on Sun May 10, 2009 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:52 am 
Beach Bum

Re: Lola's Ladies night

Not for THIS Lady.. :(