InsideLongBeach.com

Your City, Your Voice
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:50 pm

All times are UTC-05:00

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 3:08 pm 
Beach Bum

A new restaurant that has caught on very quickly. It’s fair to good and very crowed and perhaps a little bit expensive.
The servers are very young and friendly and sometimes good... But only sometimes. If you go when it's crowed and thats most of the time, it can be a bit slow and the service reflects it.... Especially on week-ends. When they first opened they were priced very reasonably but they raised their prices as soon as they got written up and were drawing a crowd.
Try their seafood soup, it's tomato-based seafood soup with shrimp, squid, clams and mussels, and a bit spicy.
Also try their surf and turf and their BBQ chicken. And thats where the good part ends..
Iv'e been there 3 times, 1st time went with friends and was very early (about 6:30) and slow so no problem...2nd. time waiter was cute but never stopped talking .. 3rd time.....waiter took our order and Goodbye...thats it...never saw him again rest of nite....There were 3 of us seated at a very small table that should have been for 2 .. Yes it was VERY crowded, but there was no excuse for them doing that......Never did waiter come and ask if he could help make room or anything...As much as I had enjoyed it previously here, when manager or maybe he was the owner was approached, he gave an attitude of Oh Well..This restaurant better not get in habit of treating paying customers so rudely or they will be out like so many other restaurants before them....

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 1:35 pm 
Beachlover

I've been here once and that was enough. They need professional supervision very badly. It's run by all very young people, not an adult was in sight.
And for your information, they don't accept American Express.

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 1:00 pm 

Been there twice. Once last year and once this year . View is really breathtaking, you get a perfect view of long beach Road's traffic.
Food was OK...just OK, nothing spectacular. Does not match the view AT ALL. :lol:

I think that's the biggest disappointment from this place was the service. And the prices are no longer as low as they were before. (Not at all) Good thing we didn't order anything extra. However, I don't think that I'll be returning there.

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 7:58 am 

I really don't understand why this [lace is so crowed.. The food is only fair, the prices are a bit high and the service is very so-so.
It must be for the early bird crowd.