InsideLongBeach.com

Your City, Your Voice
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:18 am

All times are UTC-05:00

Post subject: an honest election II
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 1:01 pm 
I was followed by quite a number of democrats after posting "an honest election". These weren't just any democrats, but you could wonder if they're in favor of an honest election! Our elections are disgraceful, and the DA's office is a very obvious example. It seems taboo to mention the topic, worse than incest. The republicans aren't making a credible effort to oust Denis Dillon and clean up the DA's office and neither are the democrats. When the government decided it could use surveillance in the libraries, home, coffee shops, in Manhattan, etc. to ensure the re-election of Denis Dillon, did they go too far? Sure. This wasn't an honest election, and the act of asking questions about the opposition candidate in the Oceanside library resulted in the replacement of the librarian with a ringer not on the regular payroll, amont other things. Ferzola's name was thoroughly censored by surveillance and he did nothing to overcome this. This is is what local and federal surveillance has been used for in libraries, among other places. It began in the Clinton Administration, continued through to Bush Admin. Ferzola was "disappeared" as a candidate, thoroughly hidden from view. No billboards, either to alter the situation. Who is this good for? 40% of the vote to the opposition candidate, a man who was scrubbed from public view. Dillon mulls over next election, according to Newsday. When I reported activities to the New York City Bar Association it resulted in Ed Grilli (public relations) resigning, turning up at LIPA. Now Grilli's daughter has the overpaid job. Did I get Ed Grilli a bigger paycheck? Line up, I'll turn you in and you'll make money!