InsideLongBeach.com

Your City, Your Voice
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:02 pm

All times are UTC-05:00

Post subject: wenches 'n serfs
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 3:42 pm 
I hope everyone is satisfied that they've had an honest election. We don't get alot of satisfaction in Long Beach on this point. As someone who is intimately familiar with election violations and the unlawful use of surveillance in elections (including the last DA election) I can impart valuable information to readers about the basics of democracy. We're supposed to choose between the parties of wenches (democrats) and serfs (republicans). They used to be known as the parties of arsonists (democrats) and embezzlers (republicans), but that's a Nassau County thing, and I don't know if Washington and the Justice Dept. would understand. They seem to go for wenches and serfs. Bill Clinton mistook me for his wench, despite my large sinage in front of Justice and FBI buildings on Penn. Ave. that said "Did you give the only copy of my FBI file to the dirty lying pig in the White House?" And everybody knew who the dirty lying pig was, ditto his fat wife, Hillary. Using surveillance like this is very illegal. That sign went up in April 1997, along with another about spreading rumors from the bugging of three residential homes. The Justice Department acted as if I had farted at the dinner table, so maybe I've just had another gas attack. All those beans. And lawyers. Main Justice is a big rectum shitting lawyers all over mid town Manhattan, at least they were during the Clinton Admin., after I went into the New York City Bar Association. I"m still getting those "too tall lawyers" wearing too small shorts. The only thing really big on them is their big fat mouths. They are frequently around 6'5". George Bush thinks I'm his serf. Having been his serf for four years I am qualified to comment on the essential differences between the parties of wenches and serfs. They both use surveillance in violation of the law, the Justice Department being out of control. Nothing was done with local corruption, obviously, including that of the DA, and nothing about surveillance abuses in the libraries, either. I'm not into being a wench or a serf. You could say you get the government you want, but did anyone really want this? Many news organizations know, and some have published directly from the surveillance on me, including the New York Times, having done so before the federal complaint was filed, and had continued to do so. This is not a first amendment right. What I'm doing now is. Get used to it.