InsideLongBeach.com

Your City, Your Voice
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:18 am

All times are UTC-05:00

Post subject: all the poor blacks
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 2:00 pm 
How much as it cost to hold someone hostage with surveillance? More than anyone reading would be willing to sacrifice with their tax dollars. It's been 10 years of this with the government, and the use of unlawful surveillance by locals is what triggered the federal complaint and investigation. Obviously, the president of the United States did not start out being the subject of this complaint, but you can see that the dirty lying pig in the white house couldn't resist temptation. And neither could anyone else. It would have been cheaper to marry off all the poor blacks -- George Bush's idea -- than to keep one white woman single. That would include wedding gown, bridal party, groom's tux and bar tab, catering, honeymoon in Acapulco (or some other sunny clime). This is no exaggeration, both Bush and Clinton have spent a fortune. Ditto for their hired hands in the government. Sure -- you'd get hitched if someone paid for it. George Bush is the only one who has decided to propose marriage to every Tom, Dick and Harry. I hope wife Laura can sew really well, because there are lots of wedding dressses to make. At least she's got great taste. Imagine if Hillary had to do your dress, and her husband kept proposing? Ooops, he just likes to cheat. Sorry, forgot. Many men have passed me in Manhattan telling me I'm not Monica, not that she isn't a fine person. I'm sure she is. But I'm not Monica. Would Monica say something like this?

Post subject: is it just me
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 11:29 am 
or are you making absolutely no sense to anyone else either? :?: :?:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 3:10 pm 
Beach Bum

WHAT????