InsideLongBeach.com

Your City, Your Voice
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:23 am

All times are UTC-05:00

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 2:36 pm 
i know you all wanted to help me move but couldn't fit me into your schedule, but thanks anyway. a cab company in island park was very obliging and people should remember them when they need a lift. they're just over by the island park LIRR. As for the theft of my assets in the Long Beach Housing Authority, well, it was enormous. It included my Dad's WWII Marine Corp jacket, bathing suit, pearl necklaces, most my jewelry, clothing, shoes, hair dryer, cookbooks (including my mother's jewish american cookbook, given to her by a friend, a family staple in cooking), and the list goes on. the other culprits are the theiving Chulbis, as I call them, in particular Steven Chulbi. In fact, a trinity of scum followed me when I went to meet with Paul Goodman, and upon departure both Ken Jaffe and Steve Chulbi showed up. Chulbi staked out my bus route, leaning on the facade of a bar. the third culprit was a next door neighbor. They even stole my identification, calendar, identity papers, suitcase, etc. I told goodman this was grand larceny. Just thought I'd let you know who was doing the stealing and who wasn't doing their job -- the Long Beach Police Department. Bulgary report about 10 days before illegal eviction. theft of assets would have occurred quite rapidly, i would think. Goodman continued to stall, trying to sidewalk property to cover the theft, a violation of law. so now you know. no one wants responsibility for that police department and i wonder where sofield gets his orders from. anything else? the dispatcher thinks she runs the pd and me. you are not the boss of me. thank you. and watch out for the thieving chulbis, they're in your neighborhood. Steve owed $17000 in child support and goodman gave him the key to the apartment i resided in. imagine that. Hey, the housing authority should get rid of Goodman! there's an idea. Goodman is not the boss of me either.

Give up that Marine Corp jacket, the stuffed racoon to keep him company, my mother's things, and everything else you took. What is Steve Chulbi doing with size 6 Galo shoes? Crossdressing? And what about Barbara, the uniformed police officer who pretended she had authority and jurisdiction in this matter? what police department is this and what disciplinary action was taken? I'm tired of reporting these people and nothing getting done. Sofield knew. Sofield should be fired, as well as others in the Long Beach Police Department. The new city manager and city council don't want the responsibility for the police either, and this has been ably demonstrated. The republicans don't want the job, it's as simple as that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 3:15 pm 
Beach Bum

That's Terrible

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 10:33 am 
How could he owe child support if he has sole custody?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 11:27 pm 
You are a crazy women thats all i got to say. The chulbi's only took the tv because the building was going to throw it out, YOU NEED HELP!!!your typing lies and your wanting people to feel bad...

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 11:32 pm 
Stop complaining, the cops aren't doing nothing because they know its not true. Nothings going to happen because you are making this whole thing up! If you dont know the chulbi's you dont have nothing to say cause they are very nice citizens.[/b]

Post subject: hey
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 7:08 am 
Goldylox stop talkin about the chulbis cuz im the future this the JR.... no 1 took ur stuff as soon as Bill passed away i dont know why you were askin goodman if u could still live there...u werent payin nothin stop talkin shit...stop all the BS no 1 robbed nothin from u...ur talking about ww2 my Grandpa, my Grandma,And my Godfather was in that was...so i dont wannt here that they went through....