InsideLongBeach.com

Your City, Your Voice
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:43 am

All times are UTC-05:00

Post subject: Sushi and Such
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 5:38 pm 
Surfer

Ok since Stace has posted about Noho asian bistro and the sushi being ok there I will put in my two cents and hope to hear about what others have to say.

Ok sushi in Long Beach is pretty much abundent so here are a few of my favs.

Nagoya is always a great choice there sushi is always top :idea: notch and fresh the prices are average and the service is attentive , dont expect not to wait a while though on a Friday night . As for the cooked food I can not tell you since I have only ate the raw there.

There is Nagahama next to the LB movie theater , I have eaten there a few times and found the sushi to be pretty good but the bill $$$ a little steep for the lack of friendly service . But overall the food was good but would not go back .

If you are looking to be a glutton like I am known to be sometimes there is always Yummy Yummmy a few doors down . In case you dont know there gig is 21.95 all you can eat sushi .... Umm need I say more ? Ok to be honest the sushi is pretty decent and the rolls are very good . The cooked food looks great altough I myself have never had my friends tell me it is great .... Always crowded and bustling on the weekends . Good takeout too !

Ummm what else ? There is plenty out there so get out and try them and let me know . 8O