InsideLongBeach.com

Your City, Your Voice
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:16 am

All times are UTC-05:00

Post subject: the importance of work
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 2:31 pm 
I've thought much about the importance of work, having something to do, needing a purpose in life, economic sustenance. I know we all do, but I am prevented from working by surveillance. I'm told I'm not capable of gainfull employment, or any employment. I've been stalked, threatened, when seeking work (spanning two presidential administrations), threatened over doing extensional things related to work (looking for an interview suit, dress shoes). I'm not allowed to view my own resume in the home or even pull it out in the library. These are very basic things, and don't get to the nitty gritty of scheduling interviews, etc. I've actually done all this with surveillance abuses, and no arrests were made for any of this activity. This also occurred during the "boom" years of the clinton administration. The importance of work. Think about it. Not being able to work on your own resume. This local corruption scandal ballooned fairly quickly, and no charges were filed. How does the government justify continuing this activity throughout four years of another president's term? The activity was deemed criminal and subject to prosecution during the clinton years. I brought this complaint to Sen. Arlen Specter of Senate Intell in December 1996, and despite the president being directly implicated in the surveillance on an american civilian woman, Specter never met with me. He knew the allegations to be true, as did every member of the U.S. Senate. Specter has known all along, and this activity should have stopped at the following points by themselves: goint to Sen. Moynihan's office with a complaint for the justice dept. inspector general's office, bringing a complaint into the congress, going into the federal courthouse to obtain an injunction, telling lawyers (including the New York City Bar Association). All are without excuse. This past election cycle I was threatened because I looked up the philladelphia enquirer. Arlen Specter was seeking re-election. It is a sure thing he would have lost had this gotten publicity before the election. And he should have. Who did I turn in? Al D'amato, chief opponent of admin., and the dirty lying pig himself, Bill Clinton.