InsideLongBeach.com

Your City, Your Voice
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:39 am

All times are UTC-05:00

Post subject: HELLO FROM SALERNO ITALY
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 2:33 pm 

8) MY NAME'S GINA I'M A GREAT FRIEND OF MIKE CAUSI, THE PIZZA MAN FROM GINO'S PIZZA, LONG BEACH DOES ANYBODY KNOW HIM? HE AND HIS FAMILY LIVE ON 30 TENNESSE AVE. WEST END. I WORKED IN GINO'S PIZZA FOR FIVE YEARS, FROM 1990 TILL 1996. I WAS ONE OF THE CASHIERS ON THE ICE CREAM SIDE AND PLUS I WORKED ALSO ON THE PIZZA SIDE WITH MIKE AND KATY. IN 1975 I USED TO LIVE WITH MY FAMILY ON 253 MAGNOLIA BLD. MY FRIENDS WERE THE CASMASS,THE LANZETT FAMILY,AND MICHAEL WALSH AND THE ANDREWS WHO LIVED AROUND THE CORNER OF MY BLOCK. I CAME TO ITALY WITH MY FAMILY IN 1976 AND LIVED HERE FOR 20 YEARS AND WENT BACK TO LONG BEACH WITH MY SISTER BRIDGET IN 1990. I'M SURE SOME OF YOU REMEMBER ME WORKING ON THE ICE CREAM SIDE AND SOMETMES ON THE PIZZA SIDE WITH BRIDGET, MIKE AND OTHERS.WELL NOW WE'RE HERE IN ITALY TEACHING ENGLISH TO THE ITALIAN ARMY PREPARING THEM FOR IRAQ. IF ANYONE HAPPENS TO GO TO GINO'S SEND OUR BEST WISHES TO OUR DEAR FRIEND MIKE CAUSI AND TELL HIM THAT WE NEVER FORGOT HIM OR THE OTHER GUYS FROM GINO'S PIZZA. NEXT YEAR HOPEFULLY WE WILL COME BACK FOR A VISIT.THANKS FOR YOUR TIME, PLEASE ANSWER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS, GINA AND BRIDGET.