InsideLongBeach.com

Your City, Your Voice
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:22 am

All times are UTC-05:00

Post subject: Trip to Charleston,S.C.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:07 pm 

Hi !

I am in the process of organizing a trip to Charleston,S.C. for the Spoleto Festival which takes place 23 May to 8 June 2008. I envision a group of 10 people maximum. I already have 4 people who have commiitted themselves to participate.
The Charleston Place Hotel,in my opinion the best hotel in Charleston, has finally signed a contract with me for unbelievable low rates. Incidentally the rates are inclusive for the year-no specific dates mentioned I am currently negotiating a group rate with Delta Airlines. This has proven difficult as airlines do not consider only 10 people a group but it looks like I will succeed..
I am not in the tourist or travel industry, so this is not a commercial announcement, but am doing this in order to get the best rates for myself.
Time is of the essence . Obviously any reservations have to be made way in advance as the area becomes tourist-clogged and there is virtually no space available as time draws near.
If you are interested I would appreciate an eMail and,as I live in Long Beach we can perhaps meet in person to discuss this further.]

Jacques

Jacques@thecitybythesea.net